Online standard course
2x90 min per week: morning, noon, afternoon or evening
Regular classes will keep you in shape. You can explore the beauty of the Czech language and experience new successes while studying it with other students. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Why and how to study online with us?
- 1) You can easily continue your Czech lessons without any break. Learning kills boredome and reduces stess.
- 2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard or Weekend) on our website according to your level.
- 3) Contact our office by email. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
- 4) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course.
- 5) Stay safe at home and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
Book: Czech Step by Step 2 (Units 11-20) (approx. 120-150 lessons)
Topics: Health & lifestyle; At the doctorÂ´s; Culture and art; How do we look?; Discussion or argument; Age of information, newspapers, the Internet; Society and values; the Post office and bank; Planet earth, Weather; Investment, trade and business; Fashion and clothing; Cars and drivers; Czech history 1948 - 1989; Education and training; We read in Czech; Geography and public administration
Grammar: Accusative and dative object-centred constructions; Imperative; Genitive pl.; Possessive adjectives; Comparison of adjectives and adverbs; Formation of adverbs; Locative pl.; Plural nouns; Conditional; Modality; Dative pl.; Conjunctions; Instrumental pl.; Declension of words: den (day), tĂ˝den (week), rok (year), ÄŤlovÄ›k (human), dĂtÄ› (child); Numerals and their declension; Fractions and decimals; The pronoun â€śtenâ€ť; Reflexive â€śse / siâ€ť; Reflexive passive; Descriptive passive; Verbal nouns and adjectives; Colloquial Czech; Spelling
Online standard course
|Intermediate B1.2||Students in group||All courses will continue in the following month||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|2.4. - 30.4.||4-8||Tue + Thu 9.30 - 11.00||18 / 2700||Booked|
|2.4. - 30.4.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||18 / 2700||Available||Online Placement Test|