Online weekend course
Every Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00
Saturday Intensive courses are ideal for those who cannot attend our Standard or Intensive courses during the week. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Why and how to study online with us?
- 1) You can easily continue your Czech lessons without any break. Learning kills boredome and reduces stess.
- 2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard or Weekend) on our website according to your level.
- 3) Contact our office by email. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
- 4) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course.
- 5) Stay safe at home and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
Pre-intermediate II. B1.1
Books: Czech Step by Step 2 (Units 1-10) (approx. 120-150 lessons)
Topics: Meeting each other; Family, In a restaurant; Where do we live?; Travelling, Orientation; Jobs, Job search; Celebrating birthdays, holidays and anniversaries; People and things; Shops and shopping; Holidays and traditions; Invitation and visiting; Women and men in today's society; Services; Sports and games; Holidays
Grammar: Nominative sg.; Declension kdo, co + nÄ›kdo, nÄ›co, nikdo, nic; Accusative sg.; Personal pronouns in accusative, Model nous of accusative pl.; Locative sg.; Personal pronouns in the locative; Model nouns of locative pl.; Genitive sg.; Personal pronouns in the genitive; Model nouns of genitive pl.; Instrumental sg.; Personal pronouns in instrumental; Model nouns of genitive pl.; Dative sg.; Personal pronouns in dative, Model nouns of dative pl.; Nominative and accusative pl.; Time and date, Time conjunctions and expressions; The aspect; Time clauses with â€śkdyĹľâ€ť and â€śaĹľâ€ť; Prefixes; Verbs of motion
Online weekend course
|Pre-intermediate II. B1.1||Students in group||All weekend courses will continue in the following month||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|4.4. - 25.4. / not on 11.4.||4-8||Saturdays 10.00 - 13.00||12 / 1800||Booked|