Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
Two-week intensive course
From Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30 or from 13.00 to 16.00 / 40x45min
The quickest way to "plunge" into Czech in a very short time. The courses continue every two weeks. The price for one lesson is only 125 CZK. There is a 500 CZK discount if you continue onto any of our intensive courses.
Book: Czech Step by Step 1 (Unit 1) (approx. 12-15 lessons)
Topics: Formal and informal dialogues; Czech phonetics; Numbers; Professions
Grammar: The verb "to be"; Natural and grammatical gender; Present tense
Only for a two-week Beginner intensive courses
Book: Czech Step by Step 1 (Unit 1-5) (40 lessons)
Topics: Formal and informal dialogues; Czech phonetics; Numbers; Professions; Orientation; Asking for directions; Locations; In restaurant; Food; Family; Describing people; Expressing the time (days of the week, parts of the day); Daily routine
Grammar: The verb "to be"; Natural and grammatical gender; Present tense; Accusative sg.; Possessive pronouns; Adjectives; Modal verbs