Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
Two-week intensive course
From Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30 or from 13.00 to 16.00 / 40x45min
The quickest way to "plunge" into Czech in a very short time. The courses continue every two weeks. The price for one lesson is only 125 CZK. There is a 500 CZK discount if you continue onto any of our intensive courses.
Students at the level of "False Beginners" can enrol to our "Beginner intensive classes" as they usually review for one day maximum and then they go ahead with new skills and knowledge.
Online Two-week intensive course
|Beginners A1.1||Students in group||500,- CZK discount when you continue with any next intensive course||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|17.5. - 28.5.||4-8||Mon + Tue + Wed + Thu + Fri / 9.30 - 12.30 (CET)||40 / 5000||Available||Book online|
|17.5. - 28.5.||4-8||Mon + Tue + Wed + Thu + Fri / 13.00 - 16.00 (CET)||40 / 5000||Available||Book online|