Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. It’s easy, comfortable and fun.
2x90 min per week: morning, noon, afternoon or evening
Regular classes will keep you in shape. You can explore the beauty of the Czech language and experience new successes while studying it with other students. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Upper Elementary A1.3
Book: Czech Step by Step 1 (Units 10-13) (approx. 40-60 lessons)
Topics: Place where I live…; Travelling; Holiday; Chores; Excuses; “What if …“; Personality
Grammar: Prepositions DO/NA/K; Genitive sg.; Prepositions + genitive; Long and short verbs of motion; Prefixes; The aspect; Future tense of perfective verbs; Conditional
Online Standard course
|Upper Elementary A1.3||Students in group||All courses will continue in the following month||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 9.30 - 11.00||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 17.00 - 18.30||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 18.30 - 20.00||10 / 1500||Booked|
|7.12. - 21.12.||4-8||Tue + Thu 9.30 - 11.00||10 / 1500||Booked|
|7.12. - 21.12.||4-8||Tue + Thu 11.15 - 12.45||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|7.12. - 21.12.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|7.12. - 21.12.||4-8||Tue + Thu 18.30 - 20.00||10 / 1500||Booked|