Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. It’s easy, comfortable and fun.
2x90 min per week: morning, noon, afternoon or evening
Regular classes will keep you in shape. You can explore the beauty of the Czech language and experience new successes while studying it with other students. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Pre-intermediate II. B1.1
Books: Czech Step by Step 2 (Units 1-10) (approx. 120-150 lessons)
Topics: Meeting each other; Family, In a restaurant; Where do we live?; Travelling, Orientation; Jobs, Job search; Celebrating birthdays, holidays and anniversaries; People and things; Shops and shopping; Holidays and traditions; Invitation and visiting; Women and men in today's society; Services; Sports and games; Holidays
Grammar: Nominative sg.; Declension kdo, co + někdo, něco, nikdo, nic; Accusative sg.; Personal pronouns in accusative, Model nous of accusative pl.; Locative sg.; Personal pronouns in the locative; Model nouns of locative pl.; Genitive sg.; Personal pronouns in the genitive; Model nouns of genitive pl.; Instrumental sg.; Personal pronouns in instrumental; Model nouns of genitive pl.; Dative sg.; Personal pronouns in dative, Model nouns of dative pl.; Nominative and accusative pl.; Time and date, Time conjunctions and expressions; The aspect; Time clauses with “když” and “až”; Prefixes; Verbs of motion
Online Standard course
|Pre-intermediate II. B1.1||Students in group||All courses will continue in the following month (CET)||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 9.30 - 11.00||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 11.15 - 12.45||10 / 1500||Booked|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 17.00 - 18.30||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|6.12. - 20.12.||4-8||Mon + Wed 18.30 - 20.00||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|7.12. - 21.12.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|
|7.12. - 21.12.||4-8||Tue + Thu 18.30 - 20.00||10 / 1500||Available||Placement Test|