Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
Every Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00
Saturday Intensive courses are ideal for those who cannot attend our Standard or Intensive courses during the week. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Book: Czech Step by Step 2 (Units 11-20) (approx. 120-150 lessons)
Topics: Health & lifestyle; At the doctorÂ´s; Culture and art; How do we look?; Discussion or argument; Age of information, newspapers, the Internet; Society and values; the Post office and bank; Planet earth, Weather; Investment, trade and business; Fashion and clothing; Cars and drivers; Czech history 1948 - 1989; Education and training; We read in Czech; Geography and public administration
Grammar: Accusative and dative object-centred constructions; Imperative; Genitive pl.; Possessive adjectives; Comparison of adjectives and adverbs; Formation of adverbs; Locative pl.; Plural nouns; Conditional; Modality; Dative pl.; Conjunctions; Instrumental pl.; Declension of words: den (day), tĂ˝den (week), rok (year), ÄŤlovÄ›k (human), dĂtÄ› (child); Numerals and their declension; Fractions and decimals; The pronoun â€śtenâ€ť; Reflexive â€śse / siâ€ť; Reflexive passive; Descriptive passive; Verbal nouns and adjectives; Colloquial Czech; Spelling