Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. It’s easy, comfortable and fun.
Czech course types for Foreigners
Two-week intensive course
From Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30 or from 13.00 to 16.00 / 40x45min
The quickest way to "plunge" into Czech in a very short time. The courses continue every two weeks. The price for one lesson is only 112 CZK.
2x90 min per week: morning, noon, afternoon or evening
Regular classes will keep you in shape. You can explore the beauty of the Czech language and experience new successes while studying it with other students. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Every Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00
Saturday Intensive courses are ideal for those who cannot attend our Standard or Intensive courses during the week. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
None of our courses suitable for your timetable? Don´t want to study in a group? Arrange online private course with us which we will tailor exactly to your needs. We offer an exclusive price 699 CZK / 60 min!
- Intensity - from 1x 60 min a week
- Schedule - lessons can be run from Monday to Friday, time can be arranged as needed from 8.00 to 20.00
Czech Pronunciation course
30 min of individual lessons with a pronunciation expert
Your pronunciation will be diagnosed in the first session with our expert. All other treatments will depend on your specific individual needs and requirements. Furthermore, you can book more consultations and work on improving your Czech pronunciation.
Upper Intermediate B2
Work with authentic materials created from newspaper and magazine articles, books, videos, television programs and radio broadcasts. Additional materials for teaching B2 level. (approx. 120-200 lessons)
Online Two-week intensive course
|Upper Intermediate B2||Students in group||This course will continue in the following two weeks||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|18.7. - 29.7.||4-8||Mon + Tue + Wed + Thu + Fri / 9.30 - 12.30 (CET)||40 / 4500||Available||Placement Test|
|1.8. - 12.8.||4-8||Mon + Tue + Wed + Thu + Fri / 9.30 - 12.30 (CET)||40 / 4500||Available||Placement Test|
|15.8. - 26.8.||4-8||Mon + Tue + Wed + Thu + Fri / 9.30 - 12.30 (CET)||40 / 4500||Available||Placement Test|
Online Standard course
|Upper Intermediate B2||Students in group||All courses will continue in the following month (CET)||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|4.7. - 27.7.||4-8||Mon + Wed 11.15 - 12.45||16 / 2400||Available||Placement Test|
|5.7. - 28.7.||4-8||Tue + Thu 11.15 - 12.45||16 / 2400||Booked|
|5.7. - 28.7.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||16 / 2400||Available||Placement Test|
|5.7. - 28.7.||4-8||Tue + Thu 18.30 - 20.00||16 / 2400||Booked|
|1.8. - 24.8.||4-8||Mon + Wed 11.15 - 12.45||16 / 2400||Available||Placement Test|
|2.8. - 25.8.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||16 / 2400||Available||Placement Test|