In-class or Online?
Why to study in-class courses with us?
1) We stay in the heart of Pragueâ€™s most popular expat quarter â€“ Vinohrady (10 meters from a tram stop)
2) We offer studying in perfectly equipped and air conditioned classrooms youtube
3) You can meet many interesting people from all over the world and enjoy a cooperation with them in very small groups (only 4-8 students)
4) You can have a lot of fun together at our school parties like CLT Pub Quiz
Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place of the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
2x90 min per week: morning, noon, afternoon or evening
Regular classes will keep you in shape. You can explore the beauty of the Czech language and experience new successes while studying it with other students. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Books: Czech Step by Step 1 (Units 14-18) (approx. 40-60 lessons)
Topics: Weather; Communication; Computer and internet; Shopping; Fashion and clothing; Services; Relations;
Grammar: Adverbs vs Adjectives; Comparatives and superlatives of adjectives; Dative sg.; Verbs + dative; Prepositions + dative; The dative object-centred constructions; Instrumental sg.; Prepositions + instrumental and accusative; Verbs + instrumental; Verbs + locative
Online Standard course
|Pre-intermediate A2.1||Students in group||All courses will continue in the following month||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|8.6. - 29.6.||4-8||Mon + Wed 11.15 - 12.45||14 / 2100||Booked|
|8.6. - 29.6.||4-8||Mon + Wed 17.00 - 18.30||14 / 2100||Booked|
|8.6. - 29.6.||4-8||Mon + Wed 18.30 - 20.00||14 / 2100||Available||Online Placement Test|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 9.30 - 11.00||16 / 2700||Booked|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||16 / 2700||Booked|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 18.30 - 20.00||16 / 2700||Available||Online Placement Test|
In-class Standard course
|Pre-intermediate A2.1||Students in group||Schedule||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|8.6. - 29.6.||4-8||Mon + Wed 17.00 - 18.30||14 / 2100||Available||Online Placement Test|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||14 / 2100||Available||Online Placement Test|