In-class or Online?
Why to study in-class courses with us?
1) We stay in the heart of Pragueâ€™s most popular expat quarter â€“ Vinohrady (10 meters from a tram stop)
2) We offer studying in perfectly equipped and air conditioned classrooms youtube
3) You can meet many interesting people from all over the world and enjoy a cooperation with them in very small groups (only 4-8 students)
4) You can have a lot of fun together at our school parties like CLT Pub Quiz
Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place of the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
2x90 min per week: morning, noon, afternoon or evening
Regular classes will keep you in shape. You can explore the beauty of the Czech language and experience new successes while studying it with other students. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Book: Czech Step by Step 2 (Units 11-20) (approx. 120-150 lessons)
Topics: Health & lifestyle; At the doctorÂ´s; Culture and art; How do we look?; Discussion or argument; Age of information, newspapers, the Internet; Society and values; the Post office and bank; Planet earth, Weather; Investment, trade and business; Fashion and clothing; Cars and drivers; Czech history 1948 - 1989; Education and training; We read in Czech; Geography and public administration
Grammar: Accusative and dative object-centred constructions; Imperative; Genitive pl.; Possessive adjectives; Comparison of adjectives and adverbs; Formation of adverbs; Locative pl.; Plural nouns; Conditional; Modality; Dative pl.; Conjunctions; Instrumental pl.; Declension of words: den (day), tĂ˝den (week), rok (year), ÄŤlovÄ›k (human), dĂtÄ› (child); Numerals and their declension; Fractions and decimals; The pronoun â€śtenâ€ť; Reflexive â€śse / siâ€ť; Reflexive passive; Descriptive passive; Verbal nouns and adjectives; Colloquial Czech; Spelling
Online Standard course
|Intermediate B1.2||Students in group||All courses will continue in the following month||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|8.6. - 29.6.||4-8||Mon + Wed 18.30 - 20.00||14 / 2100||Available||Online Placement Test|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 9.30 - 11.00||16 / 2700||Available||Online Placement Test|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 17.00 - 18.30||16 / 2700||Available||Online Placement Test|
|9.6. - 30.6.||4-8||Tue + Thu 18.30 - 20.00||16 / 2700||Available||Online Placement Test|