Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. Itâ€™s easy, comfortable and fun.
Every Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00
Saturday Intensive courses are ideal for those who cannot attend our Standard or Intensive courses during the week. Enrolment and payment is possible monthly and the courses are opened all year-round.
Book: Czech Step by Step 1 (Unit 1) (approx. 12-15 lessons)
Topics: Formal and informal dialogues; Czech phonetics; Numbers; Professions
Grammar: The verb "to be"; Natural and grammatical gender; Present tense
Only for a two-week Beginner intensive courses
Book: Czech Step by Step 1 (Unit 1-5) (40 lessons)
Topics: Formal and informal dialogues; Czech phonetics; Numbers; Professions; Orientation; Asking for directions; Locations; In restaurant; Food; Family; Describing people; Expressing the time (days of the week, parts of the day); Daily routine
Grammar: The verb "to be"; Natural and grammatical gender; Present tense; Accusative sg.; Possessive pronouns; Adjectives; Modal verbs
Online Weekend course
|Beginners A1.1||Students in group||All weekend courses will continue in the following month (CET)||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|6.3. - 27.3.||4-8||Saturdays 10.00 - 13.00||16 / 2400||Booked|