Why and how to study online with us?
1) You can easily take your Czech lessons from any place in the world.
2) Choose a course (Intensive, Standard, Weekend or Private) on our website according to your level.
3) When you are not sure about your level take our placement test on placement-test-on-line
4) We will send you our offer within two hours. We are online for you 12 hours a day.
5) After completing the online registration, your tutor will contact you with simple instructions and an invitation to your online course. See our ZOOM tutorial here.
6) Stay at home or abroad and study with us. We will teach you how to study online. It’s easy, comfortable and fun.
Two-week intensive course
From Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 12.30 or from 13.00 to 16.00 / 40x45min
The quickest way to "plunge" into Czech in a very short time. The courses continue every two weeks. The price for one lesson is only 125 CZK. There is a 500 CZK discount if you continue onto any of our intensive courses.
Book: Czech Step by Step 2 (Units 11-20) (approx. 120-150 lessons)
Topics: Health & lifestyle; At the doctor´s; Culture and art; How do we look?; Discussion or argument; Age of information, newspapers, the Internet; Society and values; the Post office and bank; Planet earth, Weather; Investment, trade and business; Fashion and clothing; Cars and drivers; Czech history 1948 - 1989; Education and training; We read in Czech; Geography and public administration
Grammar: Accusative and dative object-centred constructions; Imperative; Genitive pl.; Possessive adjectives; Comparison of adjectives and adverbs; Formation of adverbs; Locative pl.; Plural nouns; Conditional; Modality; Dative pl.; Conjunctions; Instrumental pl.; Declension of words: den (day), týden (week), rok (year), člověk (human), dítě (child); Numerals and their declension; Fractions and decimals; The pronoun “ten”; Reflexive “se / si”; Reflexive passive; Descriptive passive; Verbal nouns and adjectives; Colloquial Czech; Spelling
Online Two-week intensive course
|Intermediate B1.2||Students in group||500,- CZK discount when you continue with any next intensive course||Number of lessons (45 min) per course / Price (CZK)||Status|
|18.10. - 29.10.||4-8||Mon + Tue + Wed + Thu + Fri / 9.30 - 12.30 (CET)||40 / 5000||Booked|